Accounting Services Associate
Full-Time | Mequon, WI
- We’re a full-service accounting firm capable of providing you with both tax and audit experience, so you can find your sweet spot on our team.
- Don’t prep, process or crunch numbers for only part of your job; get the experience of completing an entire job from start to finish.
- Enjoy the flexibility in where you work: From the office, at a client’s or even your home.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Accounting Services Associate for our Mequon office.
As an Accounting Services Associate, you will:
- Prepare workpapers, reconcile accounts and compile financial statements for clients
- Process payroll and prepare payroll tax forms
- Have advanced understanding of client accounting softwares (Quickbooks, Peachtree, etc.)
- Oversee payroll and sales tax audits and responds to related tax notices
- Assist with individual and business tax preparation services
- Perform and review research
- Provide consulting services
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Five to seven years of experience similar or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Daniel Moriarty, CPA
I have worked in public accounting since 1981. I provide tax, audit and advisory services to family-owned and operated businesses.Learn More About Daniel Moriarty, CPA