Accounting Services Director
Full-Time | Green Bay, WI, La Crosse, WI, Manitowoc, WI, Marshfield, WI, Medford, WI, Mequon, WI, Rochester, MN, or Winona, MN
One opening, any location
- To manage the Accounting Services Department of Hawkins Ash CPAs
- Be able to review products that integrate with current accounting software and
move the firm forward from a technology perspective
- Be able to develop best practices as it relates to payroll and accounting services
- Ability to effectively train and manage staff at different levels and locations
- Willingness to travel to each location
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn new software on their own
- Be active in marketing firm services
- Knowledgeable in performing accounting services tasks and payroll with a minimum of 10 years’
- Advanced knowledge of software that includes QuickBooks, Sage 50, Accounting CS, etc.
- Accounting degree (2-year degree)
- Proven leadership and staff development skills
- Self-starter and motivation to work independently and also in a team environment
- Certifications a plus
- Potential for ownership opportunity exists for the right candidate
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.