Full-Time | Mequon, WI
An Office Assistant must enjoy providing customer service and be reliable. High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are also important. Office Assistants should be team players and excellent in communicating both verbally and in writing. High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are also important. In addition to these traits, we are looking for the following skill sets.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Performing clerical duties including and not limited to answering phones
- Provide professional, efficient and accurate administrative support to office team members
- Scheduling of appointments and meetings and message taking
- Memo and letter writing and reviewing
- Assist in the assembly of reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Assistance with client billing
- Responsible for task management system and notification of due dates
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work
- Assemble tax returns
- Electronic filing of tax returns
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Two year degree in Administrative Assistance or two years’ experience in similar position
- Experience in customer service environment.
- Confidentiality – Has the ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client matters
- Multitasking – Has the ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Communication – Has strong interpersonal skills
- Technology – Proficient in the use of computers and computer software including MS office suite
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Daniel Moriarty, CPA
I have worked in public accounting since 1981. I provide tax, audit and advisory services to family-owned and operated businesses.Learn More About Daniel Moriarty, CPA