Full-Time | Green Bay, WI
As an associate, you will:
- Work on audit, review and compilation engagements
- Prepare tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals and not-for-profits
- Prepare financial statements
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping and operational support to clients
- Respond to firm client requests
- Attend and assist continuing professional education seminars
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA eligibility
- One year of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred; exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight required)
“Big Picture” Approach
At Hawkins Ash CPAs we use the “big picture” approach. Picture yourself here!
- We’re a full-service accounting firm capable of providing you with both tax and audit experience, so you can find your sweet spot on our team.
- Don’t prep, process or crunch numbers for only part of your job; get the experience of completing an entire job from start to finish.
- Enjoy the flexibility in where you work: From the office, at a client’s or even your home.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Green Bay Partner-in-Charge
Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA
I joined the firm in 1998 and have extensive experience providing tax and audit services to individuals, commercial businesses and credit unions.Learn More About Jeff Danen, CPA CVA