Full-Time | Manitowoc, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Associate for our Manitowoc office.
As an Associate, you will:
- Work on audit, review, and compilation engagements for both for-profit and not-for-profit entities.
- Prepare tax returns for not-for-profits
- Prepare financial statements
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping, and operational support to clients
- Respond to Firm client requests
- Attend continuing education seminars
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Additional duties assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA eligibility
- One year of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required)
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Jeff Dvorachek, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 1998 and am tax director for the firm. I have thorough experience providing tax services to individuals, commercial businesses, nonprofit entities and estates and trusts.Learn More About Jeff Dvorachek, CPA