Full-Time | Marshfield, WI
As an Associate, you will:
- Prepare and review Form 990s.
- Prepare workpapers and returns for tax clients (individuals and businesses).
- Prepare workpapers and reports for attest clients (e.g. compilation, reviews, audit, AUPs).
- Prepare payroll tax forms and other forms such as 1099s, 1095s, sales tax, personal and property tax forms.
- Communicate with client and firm personnel requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, with CPA eligibility
- One year of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required)
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Matt Eckelberg, CPA
I joined the firm in 1997 as an intern and since have advanced to partner. I have thorough experience in both audit and tax, and provide these services to commercial entities, individuals and profit-sharing 401(k) plans.Learn More About Matt Eckelberg, CPA