Full-Time | Mequon, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Associate for our Mequon office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Associate, you will:
- Prepare and review Form 990s.
- Prepare tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals and not-for-profits.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping, and operation support to clients.
- Respond to Firm client requests.
- Actively participates in community activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members.
- Prepare workpapers and returns for tax clients.
- Attend continuing professional education seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA eligibility
- One year of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required)
Daniel Moriarty, CPA
I have worked in public accounting since 1981. I provide tax, audit and advisory services to family-owned and operated businesses.Learn More About Daniel Moriarty, CPA