Full-Time | Mequon, WI
We’re a full-service accounting firm capable of providing you with both tax and audit experience, so you can find your sweet spot on our team.
Don’t prep, process or crunch numbers for only part of your job; get the experience of completing an entire job from start to finish.
Enjoy the flexibility in where you work: From the office, at a client’s or even your home.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Associate for our Mequon office.
As an Associate, you will:
- Prepare and review Form 990s.
- Prepare tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals and not-for-profits.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping, and operation support to clients.
- Respond to Firm client requests.
- Actively participates in community activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members.
- Prepare workpapers and returns for tax clients.
- Attend continuing professional education seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA eligibility
- One year of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required)
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Daniel Moriarty, CPA
I have worked in public accounting since 1981. I provide tax, audit and advisory services to family-owned and operated businesses.Learn More About Daniel Moriarty, CPA