Full-Time | Neenah, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Associate for our Neenah office.
As an Associate, you will:
- Work on audit, review and compilation engagements
- Prepare tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals and not- for-profits
- Prepare financial statements
- Electronic submission of governmental audit-related information
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping, and operational support to clients
- Respond to Firm and client requests
- Attend continuing professional education seminars
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with CPA eligibility
- 0-5 years’ experience in public accounting preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel (some overnight required)
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively solve problems
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Keith Depies, CPA
I have been in public accounting since 1990. I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2021 and I am a Partner in the firm’s Neenah, WI, office. With my diverse tax background, I work with family-owned businesses with an emphasis on pass-through partnerships and S-corporations.
Learn More About Keith Depies, CPA