2023 Audit Internship
Intern Full-Time | La Crosse, WI
As a summer intern you will assist and provide audit services to clients with a primary focus on gaining exposure to the clients we serve.
As an intern with Hawkins Ash you will:
- Learn how to use accounting software.
- Receive direct hands on training from our experienced staff.
- Assist in fieldwork of audits at client offices.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and audit reports.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Completion of Intermediate Accounting I or equivalent highly preferred
- Excellent skills in communication, organization and attention to detail
- Must have strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be flexible and able to work 40 hours a week. Overnight travel is also a possibility.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Monica Hauser, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2002 and became a firm partner in 2012. I specialize in audit services for housing authorities, municipalities and school districts.Learn More About Monica Hauser, CPA