Full-Time | Rochester, MN
- Supervise the daily operations of the Rochester audit department, which includes managing and performing compilation, review and audit engagements for both not-for-profit and for-profit clients, as well as preparation of GAAP based financial statements.
- Incharge engagements
- Manage workflow through the use of time budgets and scheduling engagements
- Assist clients throughout the year with accounting related issues
- 990 & 990-T preparation and review
- Implementing and training staff in new accounting pronouncements and standards
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and CPA Certified
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Proficient with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and accounting software programs.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Lance Campbell, CPA
I provide tax services to individuals, businesses and agricultural clients. I also provide compilation services and am a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.Learn More About Lance Campbell, CPA