Accounting Services Associate
Full-Time | Marshfield, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Accounting Services Associate for our Marshfield office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Accounting Services Associate, you will:
- Prepare workpapers, reconcile accounts, and compile financial statements for clients
- Process payroll and prepare payroll tax forms
- Have advanced understanding of client accounting software (QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc.)
- Oversee payroll and sales tax audits and respond to related tax notices
- Assist with individual and business tax preparation services
- Provide consulting services
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates Degree (preferred)
- Experience with bookkeeping, payroll, and/or accounting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
Matt Eckelberg, CPA
I joined the firm in 1997 as an intern and since have advanced to partner. I have thorough experience in both audit and tax, and provide these services to commercial entities, individuals and profit-sharing 401(k) plans.Learn More About Matt Eckelberg, CPA