Accounting Services Associate
Full-Time | Mequon, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Accounting Services Associate for our Mequon office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Accounting Services Associate, you will:
- Prepare workpapers, reconcile accounts and compile financial statements for clients
- Process payroll and prepare payroll tax forms
- Have advanced understanding of client accounting softwares (Quickbooks, Peachtree, etc.)
- Oversee payroll and sales tax audits and responds to related tax notices
- Assist with individual and business tax preparation services
- Perform and review research
- Provide consulting services
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Five to seven years of experience similar or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Holly Pett, CPA, EA
I have worked in public accounting for over two decades. I specialize in reviewing tax returns and assisting with staff training.Learn More About Holly Pett, CPA, EA