Full-Time | Medford, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Associate for our Medford office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders.
We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us-our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Associate you will:
- Work on audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Prepare tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, and not-for-profits
- Prepare financial statements
- Electronically submit governmental audit-related information
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping, and operational support to clients
- Respond to Firm and client requests
- Attend continuing professional education seminars
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with CPA eligibility
- 0-5 years’ experience in public accounting preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively solve problems
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
Randy Juedes, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2001. My experience includes audits of commercial entities and employee benefit plans and individual and corporate taxation.
Learn More About Randy Juedes, CPA