Director of Information Technology
Full-Time | Green Bay, WI; La Crosse, WI; or Mequon, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Director of Information Technology (IT) for our La Crosse, Green Bay, or Mequon office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Director of IT you will:
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for the Firm
- Facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization
- Manage third party providers
- Be responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation
- Design, implement, and evaluate the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software
- Oversee and evaluate system security and back up procedures
- Supervise IT staff
- Be responsible for the Firm’s Business Continuation/Disaster Recovery plan
- Develop and manage of the Firm’s technology budget
- Be a member of the Firm’s Technology Steering Committee
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by Firm leadership
- Be responsible for system administration and reporting
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years IT management experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Project Management Experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills
- Experience negotiating with vendors, contractors, etc.
- Previous leadership experience in managing a team
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
Abe Leis, CPA
Based in the Firm’s headquarters, La Crosse, I became Managing Partner in 2016 and oversee the Firm’s nine offices and the daily management of the Firm.Learn More About Abe Leis, CPA