Remote Audit Manager
Regular Full-Time | La Crosse, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Remote Audit Manager for our La Crosse office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly care about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Review audit engagements (governmental, non-profit and/or 401k audits)
- Respond to firm personnel requests in a timely, accurate, positive, and professional manner
- Provide constructive feedback to staff
- Perform and review research
- Attend training seminars
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA or CPA eligibility preferred
- Six years of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Part-time and full-time options are available for this position.
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Brittany Leonard, CPA
I am an Partner for Hawkins Ash CPAs. I focus on providing audit services to tax credit projects, educational agencies, municipalities, nonprofit organizations, commercial enterprises, and housing authorities.Learn More About Brittany Leonard, CPA