Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Seasonal Full-Time | Winona, MN
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Seasonal Administrative Assistant for our Winona office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly care about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Administrative Assistant you will:
- Perform clerical duties including and not limited to answering phones
- Provide professional, efficient, and accurate administrative support to office team members
- Schedule appointments and meetings and take messages
- Write and review memos and letters
- Assist in the assembly of reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Assist with client billing
- Be responsible for task management system and notification of due dates
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work
- Assemble tax returns
- Electronically file tax returns
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An Associate’s degree in Business/Accounting or two years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with a CPA or law firm
- Experience with tax prep
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
This position will be 40+ hours per week from approximately December 5th, 2022 to April 27th, 2023.
Greg Kenworthy, CPA
I focus on the accounting and tax needs of privately held businesses and individuals. I also served two tours of duty with the Army in Iraq.Learn More About Greg Kenworthy, CPA