Full-Time | Green Bay, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Auditor for our Green Bay office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly care about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Senior Auditor, you will:
- Perform audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures for schools, not-for-profit entities, municipalities and commercial entities
- Plan engagements, perform fieldwork, prepare financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies, perform other non-audit accounting services, and preparation of tax returns (if applicable)
- Travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel as needed
- Familiarize yourself with and use of the firm’s research tools
- Prepare and review Form 990s
- Support the growth of co-workers and advise on firm policy, accounting procedures, and software
- Supervise associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Minimal overnight travel
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with CPA or CPA eligibility
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
Green Bay Partner-in-Charge
Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA
I joined the firm in 1998 and have extensive experience providing tax and audit services to individuals, commercial businesses and credit unions.Learn More About Jeff Danen, CPA CVA