Senior Tax Associate
Full-Time | Green Bay, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Tax Associate for our Green Bay office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Senior Tax Associate, you will:
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary tax returns in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Be responsible for performing audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures for schools, not-for-profit entities, municipalities and commercial entities
- Plan engagements, perform fieldwork, prepare financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies, perform other non-audit accounting services, and preparation of tax returns (if applicable)
- Travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel as needed
- Review work prepared by associates
- Assist with tax planning and projections
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items or other important matters in a timely manner
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to tax notices
- Perform tax research
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired careers
- Attend continuing professional education seminars
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA or CPA eligibility
- Three to five years of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
Green Bay Partner-in-Charge
Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA
I joined the firm in 1998 and have extensive experience providing tax and audit services to individuals, commercial businesses and credit unions.Learn More About Jeff Danen, CPA CVA