2025 Summer Audit Intern
Internship Full-Time | La Crosse, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire 2025 Summer Interns!
At Hawkins Ash CPAs we place value on you and your career. We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders.
We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives. Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members. Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us-our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Intern you will:
- Learn how to use accounting software
- Assist and provide tax services to clients with a primary focus on gaining exposure to the clients we serve
- Receive direct hands-on training from our experienced staff
- Utilize your accounting education to assist in processing tax returns while providing support to other employees
- Assist in fieldwork of audits at client offices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and audit reports
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Have completed Intermediate Accounting I or equivalent (highly preferred)
- Have excellent skills in communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Have strong computer skills, and be especially proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be flexible and able to work around 40 hours a week. Overnight travel is also a possibility
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Brittany Leonard, CPA
I am an Partner for Hawkins Ash CPAs. I focus on providing audit services to tax credit projects, educational agencies, municipalities, nonprofit organizations, commercial enterprises, and housing authorities.Learn More About Brittany Leonard, CPA