Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-Time | Green Bay, WI; La Crosse, WI; Marshfield, WI; Mequon, WI; Neenah, WI; Rochester, MN
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will:
- Develop and execute the recruiting process and talent strategy to attract top candidates through multiple sourcing methods (i.e. data mining of social networking sites, job fairs and employee referrals)
- Collaborate with hiring Partners to determine staffing needs and drive targeted recruiting campaigns that align with office strategies while following established hiring processes
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates and attend job fairs and local events to increase Hawkins Ash brand awareness
- Ensure continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest sourcing and recruiting methods and technologies
- Own content for online tools and maintains accuracy of all job postings while marketing to targeted applicants
- Maintain and manage current candidate activity in an applicant tracking system
- Train new hiring leaders on the recruitment process and interviewing techniques
- Manage the screening of initial resumes, oversee interview scheduling and interviewing of applicants
- Coordinate background/reference checks
- Provide information to candidates regarding the Firm
- Manage and promote employee referral program
- Maintain up-to-date recruiting metrics, data and reports as needed
- Work on other projects as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- A minimum of five years of related recruitment experience, along with a proficiency in a variety of office and HR technology
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- High sense of responsibility, persistence, and confidentiality with strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated. Effective and unpressured with time-sensitive tasks
- A willingness to travel to career fairs, and other events as necessary is required, which does include some out-of-town and overnight travel, estimated at one to two overnights per month
Abe Leis, CPA
Based in the Firm’s headquarters, La Crosse, I became Managing Partner in 2016 and oversee the Firm’s nine offices and the daily management of the Firm.Learn More About Abe Leis, CPA