2023 Tax Internship
Internship Full-Time | Marshfield, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire 2023 Spring Interns!
At Hawkins Ash CPAs we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders.
We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us-our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Intern you will:
- Gain hands-on tax-related experience
- Participate in intern orientation to help get you the technical training needed to start contributing immediately
- Receive on-the-job training and real-world experience working with clients; you will put what you learned in classes to use!
- Have the opportunity to work directly with staff —from Senior Associates all the way up to Partners— and learn directly from them
- Demonstrate your work ethic, knowledge, and interest in joining our firm full-time
- Prepare individual and business income tax returns
- Conduct tax research and convey information to supervisor
- Assist in preparation of timely and accurate financial statements to enable effective, timely, and informed decision making
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Have completed corporate or individual taxation class
- Actively achieving credits to sit for the Certified Public Account (CPA) exam
- Have excellent skills in communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Must have strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office
Matt Eckelberg, CPA
I joined the firm in 1997 as an intern and since have advanced to partner. I have thorough experience in both audit and tax, and provide these services to commercial entities, individuals and profit-sharing 401(k) plans.Learn More About Matt Eckelberg, CPA