Full-Time | Mequon, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Tax Manager for our Mequon office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Tax Manager, you will:
- Manage staff including delegation of work, training, and supervision
- Review tax returns – individual, business and fiduciary
- Assist with the billing process/perform client billing
- Marketing to new clients and conduct business development activity in community
- Service current clients as their trusted adviser
- Client contact at the executive level
- Manage projects/client relationship
- Prepare responses to correspondence from taxing authorities
- Perform tax research
- Act as contact person for IRS and other audits
- Perform client interviews
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with CPA certification
- Ten or more years of similar experience
- Supervisory experience
- Business development experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of tax regulations
- Proficient with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages
Daniel Moriarty, CPA
I have worked in public accounting since 1981. I provide tax, audit and advisory services to family-owned and operated businesses.Learn More About Daniel Moriarty, CPA