Full-Time | Neenah, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Tax Manager for our growing Neenah office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Tax Manager, you will:
- Manage staff including delegation of work, training, and supervision
- Review tax returns – individuals, business and fiduciary
- Assist with the billing process/perform client billing
- Marketing to new clients and conduct business development activity in the community
- Service current clients as their trusted adviser
- Client contact at the executive level
- Manage projects/client relationships
- Prepare responses to correspondence from taxing authorities
- Perform tax research
- Act as a contact person for IRS and other audits
- Perform client interviews
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with CPA certification
- Ten or more years of similar experience
- Supervisory experience
- Business development experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of tax regulations
- Proficient with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team!
Keith Depies, CPA
I have been in public accounting since 1990. I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2021 and I am a Partner in the firm’s Neenah, WI, office. With my diverse tax background, I work with family-owned businesses with an emphasis on pass-through partnerships and S-corporations.
Learn More About Keith Depies, CPA