Executive Administrative Assistant
Full-Time | La Crosse, WI
Hawkins Ash, CPAs is continuing to grow. We are hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to assist the Firm’s Managing Partner (MP), Executive Committee (EC), and HR Department. This is a full-time opportunity located in our La Crosse office.
We are seeking an experienced professional to handle a wide variety of duties for the Firm, including but not limited to:
- Assist Managing Partner with a variety of responsibilities and special projects.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Maintain Executive Committee calendar; schedule meetings and send out reminders/notifications as needed.
- Draft and prepare internal email communication and internal Firm announcements.
- Draft and prepare correspondence/meeting minutes for MP and EC meetings, and other committee meetings.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the Firm.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Organizes and maintains the HR filing system; ensures accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records; and files and retrieved documents.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
- Facilitate the internal new employee activation process.
- Schedule, plan and coordinate special events for the Firm (example: firm wide meetings, trainings and holiday party).
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This is truly a great opportunity to put your skills and talents to use to support the Firm’s Executive Leadership team!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience, along with a proficiency in a variety of office and HR technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility, persistence, and confidentiality with strong planning and organizing skills.
- Self-motivated. Effective and unpressured with time-sensitive tasks.
- A willingness to travel to all Firm offices as necessary is required, which does include some out-of-town and overnight travel, estimated at one to two overnights per month.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Monica Hauser, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2002 and became a firm partner in 2012. I specialize in audit services for housing authorities, municipalities and school districts.Learn More About Monica Hauser, CPA