Remote Audit Manager
Regular Part-Time | La Crosse, WI
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Review of audit engagements (governmental, non-profit and/or 401k audits
- Respond to firm personnel requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Provide constructive feedback to staff.
- Perform and review research.
- Attend training seminars
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA or CPA eligibility preferred
- Six years of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Monica Hauser, CPA
I provide audit services for housing authorities, municipalities and school districts. I am also a member of the firm’s Governmental Service Group, HUD Services Group, and Executive Committee.Learn More About Monica Hauser, CPA