Remote Tax Reviewer
Full-Time | La Crosse, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Tax Reviewer for our La Crosse office. This position is eligible for remote work.
As a Tax Reviewer, you will:
- Review tax returns – individual, business and fiduciary
- Prepare responses to correspondence from taxing authorities
- Perform tax research
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with CPA certification
- Ten or more years of similar experience
- Wisconsin and Minnesota state tax experience
- Supervisory experience
- Business development experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of tax regulations
- Proficient with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Monica Hauser, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2002 and became a firm partner in 2012. I specialize in audit services for housing authorities, municipalities and school districts.Learn More About Monica Hauser, CPA