Full-Time | La Crosse, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Tax Associate for our La Crosse office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders.
We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Senior Tax Associate you will:
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary tax returns in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Review work prepared by associates
- Assist with tax planning and projections
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items or other important matters in a timely manner
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to tax notices
- Perform tax research
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired careers
- Attend continuing professional education seminars
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA or CPA eligibility
- Three to five years of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Monica Hauser, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2002 and became a firm partner in 2012. I specialize in audit services for housing authorities, municipalities and school districts.Learn More About Monica Hauser, CPA