Full-Time | Marshfield, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Associate for our Marshfield office.
AS A SENIOR ASSOCIATE, YOU WILL:
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary tax returns in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Review work prepared by associates
- Assist with tax planning and projections
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to tax notices.
- Perform tax research.
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired careers.
- Attend continuing professional education seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or with CPA eligibility
- Two to four years of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Matt Eckelberg, CPA
I joined the firm in 1997 as an intern and since have advanced to partner. I have thorough experience in both audit and tax, and provide these services to commercial entities, individuals and profit-sharing 401(k) plans.Learn More About Matt Eckelberg, CPA