Full-Time | Rochester, MN
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Auditor for our Rochester office.
As a Senior Auditor, you will:
- Be responsible for performing audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures for schools, not-for-profit entities, municipalities and commercial entities.
- Plan engagements, perform fieldwork, prepare financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies, perform other non-audit accounting services, and preparation of tax returns (if applicable).
- Travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel as needed.
- Familiar with and use of the firm’s research tools-Checkpoint.
- Prepare and review Form 990s.
- Responsible for supporting the growth of co-workers through answering questions on/teaching firm policy, accounting procedures, and software.
- Supervise Audit Associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the year, depending on clients.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance, with CPA or CPA eligibility
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Lance Campbell, CPA
I provide tax services to individuals, businesses and agricultural clients. I also provide compilation services and am a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.Learn More About Lance Campbell, CPA