Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-Time | Green Bay, WI; La Crosse, WI; Marshfield, WI; Mequon, WI; Neenah, WI; Rochester, MN
Hawkins Ash, CPAs is continuing to grow. We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist the Firm in sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing and onboarding employees. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for elements that include: employment branding, outreach, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for the Firm.
This is a full-time opportunity which would be located in one of the following locations: Green Bay, WI; La Crosse, WI; Marshfield, WI; Neenah, WI; Mequon, WI; or Rochester, MN.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes the recruiting process and talent strategy to attract top candidates through multiple sourcing methods (i.e. data mining of social networking sites, job fairs and employee referrals).
- Collaborates with hiring Partners to determine staffing needs and drive targeted recruiting campaigns that align with office strategies while following established hiring processes.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates and attend job fairs and local events to increase Hawkins Ash brand awareness.
- Ensures continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest sourcing and recruiting methods and technologies.
- Owns content for online tools and maintains accuracy of all job postings while marketing to targeted applicants.
- Maintains and manages current candidate activity in applicant tracking system.
- Trains new hiring leaders on the recruitment process and interviewing techniques.
- Manages the screening of initial resumes, oversees interview scheduling and interviewing of applicants.
- Coordinates background/reference checks.
- Provides information to candidates regarding the Firm.
- Manages and promotes employee referral program.
- Maintains up-to-date recruiting metrics, data and reports as needed.
- Works on other projects as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- A minimum of five years of related recruitment experience, along with a proficiency in a variety of office and HR technology.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- High sense of responsibility, persistence, and confidentiality with strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated. Effective and unpressured with time-sensitive tasks.
- A willingness to travel to career fairs, and other events as necessary is required, which does include some out-of-town and overnight travel, estimated at one to two overnights per month.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Abe Leis, CPA
Based in the Firm’s headquarters, La Crosse, I became Managing Partner in 2016 and oversee the Firm’s nine offices and the daily management of the Firm.Learn More About Abe Leis, CPA