Accounting Services Associate
Full-Time | Green Bay, WI
We’re a full-service accounting firm capable of providing you with both tax and audit experience, so you can find your sweet spot on our team.
Don’t prep, process or crunch numbers for only part of your job; get the experience of completing an entire job from start to finish.
Enjoy the flexibility in where you work: From the office, at a client’s or even your home.
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Accounting Services Associate for our Green Bay office.
- Prepare workpapers, reconcile accounts and compile financial statements for clients
- Process payroll and prepare payroll tax forms
- Prepare forms such as 1099s, sales tax forms, etc.
- Have basic understanding of client accounting softwares (QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc.)
- Provide timely and accurate accounting assistance per client requests.
- Basic understanding of internal accounting softwares (ACS).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Our ideal candidate will have
- At least an Associate’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Associate Degree in Accounting
- Two years of experience similar or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
Green Bay Partner-in-Charge
Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA
I joined the firm in 1998 and have extensive experience providing tax and audit services to individuals, commercial businesses and credit unions.Learn More About Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA