From your first day at Hawkins Ash CPAs, you will enjoy open communication and collaboration with colleagues at all levels and locations of our organization. You’ll be given opportunities to take on new challenges while being recognized for your efforts.
We’re Focused on Self Care
We have a team dedicated to empowering our employees to achieve and maintain their optimal health by providing innovative wellness resources and opportunities. Each quarter the wellness committee creates a new challenge that allows employees the chance to set goals, stay healthy and earn rewards!
We Take Care of Our Communities
Community Service Day
In addition to the numerous organizations with which our employees volunteer on a regular basis, each year Hawkins Ash CPAs employees select one cause for which the firm sponsors eight volunteer hours per employee. During these community service days, we make it possible for every staff member to participate. We take pride in serving our communities and constantly strive to make them even better through sharing our time, interest and financial resources.
We Know How to Celebrate
Our annual holiday party is a spectacular celebration for our staff and their entire family. The firm covers the expenses for one evening at a Wisconsin Dells resort, including a semi-formal dinner and entertainment for the adults. We keep the children occupied as well in our children’s area, where they enjoy their own dinner and plenty of supervised entertainment in a secured area. This annual gathering is open to all of our full-time, part-time and limited-term employees, who we so appreciate.
We Have Fun
Our firm’s Fun Committee (a.k.a. the Party Squad) was created to help foster a culture of fun and inclusiveness for employees by planning events, games, lunchtime activities, contests and rewards to be enjoyed by the entire staff. Our Fun Committee plans a special food schedule or activity each week during the busy season to relieve stress and boost happiness. They even plan several larger events throughout the year, including tax and tailgate parties, a summer outing and an office holiday party.
We Have a Voice
Employee Vision Team
Hawkins Ash CPAs leaders want to hear ideas from employees on how to improve the firm as a whole. That is why the Employee Vision Team was created to facilitate the exchange of ideas and suggest new ways of enhancing employee benefits and happiness, workflow effectiveness and harmonized processes that all contribute to increased client satisfaction. The committee advocates for bettering the firm. Some of the ideas that have been approved and implemented include short-term disability, new hire “swag” and an internal wellness program.
Find Success at Every Level of Your Career
New to the Profession
Internships + Campus Life
“You’re more than a number here…
Benefits + Perks
- Medical insurance (PPO and POS plan options)
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with firm match
- Paid time off
- Firm-provided life insurance
- Paid short-term disability
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Competitive base pay
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid holidays
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Voluntary and other welfare benefits
- Whole life insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Accident insurance
- Workplace flexibility
- Paid time to volunteer
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness initiatives and incentives
- Community engagement and service
- Annual onsite biometric screening and flu shots
- Travel Assistance Program (professional and personal)
- Paid CPA study material and exam fees
- Professional membership reimbursement
- CPE assistance
- Leadership development
- Training programs
- Industry webinars
- Talent development
- Support for other exams
- Employee recognition program and rewards
- CPA “Pass” champagne toast and bonus
- Performance bonus
- Base pay increase
The Power of People—Connected
Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
Hawkins Ash is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. Our culture is the result of our values and commitment to empowering everyone to boldly share ideas and perspectives.
We strive to create an environment where every employee feels connected, has a sense of belonging, and is on a path of growth.
Our commitment to an inclusive and diverse workplace is proven in the following initiatives:
- Creating behavioral standards and holding employees accountable for results
- Integrating diversity and inclusion strategies in recruitment, performance management, leadership development, and training
- Strengthening and maintaining current equal employment opportunity (EEO) policy statement
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
Hawkins Ash CPAs, LLP is an E-verify Employer.
We want to hear from you.