Jump-Start Your Career
We provide recent graduates with the experiences they need to set the direction of their career.
Our recent graduates and interns aren’t stuck in the corner filing papers, but instead are out on the front lines working alongside senior staff, ensuring they get the most exposure to the world of public accounting. You’ll find yourself becoming part of an inclusive team—large enough to keep things vibrant and engaging, but not so big that you feel like “just another number cruncher.”
I do feel like I’m contributing with the skills that I have.
You’ll receive professional training and support that will help jump-start your career and prepare you to excel. Many of our recent accounting graduates prepare for the CPA exam with employer-purchased Becker Review materials and study time while at work.
See the Big Picture
We use the “big picture” approach here. Picture yourself at Hawkins Ash CPAs!
- We’re a full-service accounting firm capable of providing you with both tax and audit experience, so you can find your sweet spot.
- Don’t prep, process or crunch numbers for only part of your job; get the experience of completing an entire job from start to finish.
- Enjoying the flexibility in where you work: From the office, at a client’s or even your home.
Benefits that Fit You
- Paid CPA study material and exam fees
- CPA “Pass” champagne toast and bonus
- CPE assistance
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Wellness initiatives and incentives
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
We want to hear from you.
Please contact our human resources team with questions about career opportunities with Hawkins Ash CPAs. Submit this form and call us!