Full-Time | Green Bay, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Audit Manager for our Green Bay office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly care about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Audit Manager you will:
- Perform audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures for not-for-profit entities, and commercial entities
- Plan the engagement, perform fieldwork, prepare full disclosure financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies, perform other non-audit accounting services, and prepare tax returns (if applicable)
- Travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel when needed
- Respond to RFP’s
- Prepare and review Form 990s
- Evaluate and provide staff with leadership and career guidance
- Actively participate in community activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members
- Prepare workpapers and returns for tax clients
- Attend continuing professional education seminars
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA or CPA eligibility
- Six years of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required)
Green Bay Partner-in-Charge
Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA
I joined the firm in 1998 and have extensive experience providing tax and audit services to individuals, commercial businesses and credit unions.Learn More About Jeff Danen, CPA, CVA