Full-Time | Manitowoc, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Auditor for our Manitowoc office Governmental Audit Team.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly care about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Senior Auditor, you will:
- Perform audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures for public school districts, municipalities, and other governmental entities.
- Plan the engagement, perform fieldwork, prepare full disclosure financial statements and required reports for management and regulatory agencies, perform other non-audit accounting services, and prepare government reports (when applicable).
- Travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel when needed.
- Use of the firm’s electronic library and research tools.
- Support the growth of co-workers through answering questions and teaching firm policy, accounting procedures, and software.
- Participate in community activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members.
- Attend continuing professional education seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA eligibility.
- Two to four years of experience providing accounting and auditing services to governments is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary.
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required).
Jeff Dvorachek, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 1998 and am tax director for the firm. I have thorough experience providing tax services to individuals, commercial businesses, nonprofit entities and estates and trusts.Learn More About Jeff Dvorachek, CPA