Full-Time | Rochester, MN
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Auditor for our Rochester office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career.
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As a Senior Auditor, you will:
- Be responsible for performing audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures for schools, not-for-profit entities, municipalities and commercial entities
- Plan engagements, perform fieldwork, prepare financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies, perform other non-audit accounting services, and preparation of tax returns (if applicable)
- Travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel as needed
- Familiarize yourself with and use of the firm’s research tools-Checkpoint
- Prepare and review Form 990s
- Be responsible for supporting the growth of co-workers through answering questions on/teaching firm policy, accounting procedures, and software.
- Supervise Audit Associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Travel up to 25% of the year, depending on clients
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with CPA or CPA eligibility
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages
Lance Campbell, CPA
I provide tax services to individuals, businesses and agricultural clients. I also provide compilation services and am a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.Learn More About Lance Campbell, CPA