Senior Systems Aministrator
Full-Time | La Crosse, WI, Marshfield, WI, Mequon, WI, Neenah, WI or Rochester, MN
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire a Senior Systems Administrator which would be located in one of the following locations: La Crosse, WI; Marshfield, WI; Mequon, WI; Neenah, WI; or Rochester, MN.
The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for assisting with the design and maintenance of the Firm’s computer and network infrastructure. This individual also provides computer technical support to all employees, and works closely with the Information Technology Manager on system projects.
As a Senior Systems Administrator you will:
- Design, plan and develop local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization.
- Responsible for inventory and asset tracking and control.
- Install, monitor, maintain, support and optimize all network hardware, software, and communication assets.
- Research, recommend and develop innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Maintain Telephony and electronic non-data communications systems.
- Analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
- Create and maintain network and system documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline with equivalent work experience with at least two to five years of experience
- Possesses ability to solve complex technical problems
- Previous related work experience in 3 out of 6 areas is required:
- Server hardware
- Active Directory management
- Computer networking concepts.
- Project Management
- Scripting (BAT, VBScript, VBA, PowerShell, Etc).
- PowerBI / SQL Development
- Staff Training
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft’s desktop and server operating systems, email and office products
- Requires knowledge of virtualization, computer contaminant detection software, application delivery products and network monitoring products
- Willingness to travel to Firm offices as necessary is required
Hawkins Ash CPAs is a regional, full-service public accounting firm. Since 1956, we have provided consistent, thoughtful, and difference-making audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and across the United States. We are a growing firm with currently six offices in Wisconsin and three offices in Minnesota. Firm-wide, we have 140 professionals and 16 partners.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, it’s our desire to create a satisfying and enjoyable work environment and culture that makes it easy for you to stay working with us through all the stages of your career. We’re focused on the whole you by providing opportunities for balancing work and life, achieving goals and celebrating successes, taking care of our communities, and having fun at work. Our employees have a voice in making Hawkins Ash CPAs even better than it is today.
La Crosse Partner-in-Charge
Monica Hauser, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2002 and became a firm partner in 2012. I specialize in audit services for housing authorities, municipalities and school districts.Learn More About Monica Hauser, CPA