Full-Time | Manitowoc, WI
Hawkins Ash CPAs is looking to hire an Staff Accountant for our Manitowoc office.
At Hawkins Ash CPAs, we place value on you and your career .
We celebrate and encourage both personal and professional growth and empower leaders. We cultivate and preserve a strong culture of inclusivity – where everyone is invited to boldly share their ideas and perspectives.
Our culture is a connected team, dedicated to mutual respect and personal growth.
We strive to provide professional freedom and flexibility, and we collaborate to achieve measurable success for clients and team members.
Hawkins Ash CPAs truly cares about the people around us–our employees, clients, and community.
Whether you are a recent graduate or experienced professional, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you at Hawkins Ash CPAs. Come join a team where commitment to care, compassion, growth and leadership are top priorities!
As an Staff Accountant, you will:
- Work on audit, review, and compilation engagements for both for-profit and not-for-profit entities.
- Prepare tax returns for not-for-profits
- Prepare financial statements
- Provide basic accounting, bookkeeping, and operational support to clients
- Respond to Firm client requests
- Attend continuing education seminars
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Additional duties assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, with CPA eligibility
- One year of experience providing accounting and financial services is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed (some overnight may be required)
Enjoy the great benefits at Hawkins Ash CPAs such as generous PTO; 401k match; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; wellness programs; flexible work-life balance; and so much more!
Jeff Dvorachek, CPA
I joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 1998 and am tax director for the firm. I have thorough experience providing tax services to individuals, commercial businesses, nonprofit entities and estates and trusts.Learn More About Jeff Dvorachek, CPA